All junior staff given permanent contracts
The placements are finished, the exams passed: six employees have successfully completed their apprenticeships at Kräuter Mix in 2021. Congratulations! Over a period of two to three years, the junior recruits gained experience of commercial as well as industry and technology-based professions, including as a warehouse logistics specialist, a machine operator, an apprentice in transport and logistics services management and as industrial clerks.
All six former apprentices have been given permanent contracts at Kräuter Mix and are now working in the following positions (pictured from left):
- Steffen Brunner | Warehouse clerk
- Simon Schmidt | Production planning clerk
- Isabel Bartholomäus | Shipping clerk
- Simone Wirth | Sales clerk
- Ali Hosseini | Goods received employee
- Zakaria Orfali | Machine operator
Kräuter Mix is looking forward to continuing our work together!